Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Every day, approximately 220,000 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to a single vision: to be the standard of excellence, while working towards one purpose – to make an impact that matters.
In South Africa, Deloitte is one of the leading professional services organisations, specialising in providing Audit, Tax, Consulting, Risk Advisory and Corporate Finance services. We serve clients in a variety of industries from financial services, to consumer business, energy, mining and manufacturing, tourism and the public sector, and we provide powerful business solutions to some of the world’s most well-known and respected companies, including more than 80 percent of the Fortune 100.
Our professionals are unified by a collaborative culture that fosters integrity, outstanding value to markets and clients, commitment to each other, and strength from cultural diversity. They are dedicated to strengthening corporate responsibility, building public trust, and making a positive impact in their communities. We understand that our professionals hold interests outside of the work space and we aim to encourage work/life balance, supporting them in all aspects of their lives.
Our talented professionals and our clients understand the link between a strong learning and development programme and the ability for Deloitte to deliver on its promise of consistent, high-quality service delivery worldwide.
Whatever your age, gender or culture, take your career to the next level with the talents and capabilities you’ll develop at Deloitte.
About the Division
- Innovation, transformation and leadership occur in many ways. At Deloitte, our ability to help solve clients’ most complex issues is distinct. We deliver strategy and implementation, from a business and technology view, to help lead in the markets where our client’s compete.
- We offer the following services:
- Human Capital – Business-led, people-driven. We leverage research, analytics, and industry insights to help design and execute the HR, talent, leadership, organisation and change programs that enable business performance through people performance.
- Strategy & Operations – Connecting Strategy to operations, delivering lasting impact. Our global network of Strategy & Operations professionals draws on the strength of Deloitte’s full suite of professional services and industry experience to focus solutions on the real issues affecting businesses today.
- Technology – Our professionals help clients identify and solve their most critical information and technology challenges, including strategy, procurement, design, delivery and assurance of technology solutions.
Our professionals need to have the acumen to handle complex situations and multiple responsibilities simultaneously, balancing long term projects with the urgency of immediate operational demands.
We are committed to establishing and empowering the firm by establishing an environment of continuous learning and enriching career opportunities.
About the Job
Deloitte StarTech Programme
Your tech universe awaits.
The Deloitte Tech graduate programme is designed for bright and ambitious people passionate about solving complex real-world problems for many clients.
The 12-month programme will help you enhance current skills and develop new ones while working on meaningful client challenges.
Deloitte Tech is part of Deloitte Consulting. You will work with a team of driven and energised people willing to make the world better and an impact that matters.
Our clients love us because we use disruptive technologies, human-centred design and agile methodologies to solve their complex problems and keep them competitive in a rapidly changing market.
You are studying towards, or recently graduated with:
BEng (with CompSci)
User-centred Design/UX design