Job Title SENIOR ADMINISTRATIVE CLERK [SAC] KWAZULU-NATAL: ETHEKWINI METRO [Ref: PO-0516] Employment Permanent Location KwaZulu Natal Remuneration An inclusive remuneration package of R 237,198.00 per annum Overview The purpose of the position is to render an administrative support service to the Regional Office Responsibilities/Duties General administrative support services: Record, organise, […]
Interns are recruited annually from various tertiary institutions for participation in a structured Internship Programme. The rationale behind the programme is to increase skills within the company as well as the industry.
This programme also addresses succession planning and transformation objectives. This is a generic structured programme that assist companies to expose and develop the interns.
The internship programme is a 12 month programme and permanent employment upon the completion of the programme can not be guaranteed.
Specific Role Responsibilities
- o This Intern would be expected to assist in the collation and analysis of data from multiple sources. They should have the ability to analyze data and turn this into information able to be shared amongst peers and dealers.
- o The Intern would accompany the BDM’s on local (Gauteng) dealership visits and assist in business management at dealer level covering all aspects of sales and operations within the dealership environment.
- o The Intern would also be expected to assist with the management, planning and operations of dealer specific events and meetings and attend such meetings with the ability to contribute and to perform an administrative tasks associated with these meetings and events.
Qualifications and Experience
• BCOM HONOURS:
Skills and Personal Attributes
• Good computer skills (Excel & PowerPoint)
• Good communication skills
• Good interpersonal Skills
• Initiative and creative problem solving skills
Location: East Rand
<!– Responsive –>
We are committed to Employment Equity when recruiting internally and externally. It is company policy to promote from within wherever possible. Therefore, please be aware that internal candidates will be considered first before reviewing external applicants, provided that this supports achievement of our Employment Equity goals.
CAPITAL MEDIA (PTY) LIMITED – Layout Artist vacancy in Pretoria, Eastern Suburbs Feb 2018 Remuneration: Cost to company Benefits: Provident Fund Location: Pretoria, Eastern Suburbs Education level: Diploma Job level: Junior/Mid Type: Permanent Reference: #LAYOUT Company: CAPITAL MEDIA (PTY) LIMITED Job description Newspaper and magazine layout designer: […]
Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Every day, approximately 220,000 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to a single vision: to be the standard of excellence, while working towards one purpose – to make an impact that matters.
<!– Responsive –>
In South Africa, Deloitte is one of the leading professional services organisations, specialising in providing Audit, Tax, Consulting, Risk Advisory and Corporate Finance services. We serve clients in a variety of industries from financial services, to consumer business, energy, mining and manufacturing, tourism and the public sector, and we provide powerful business solutions to some of the world’s most well-known and respected companies, including more than 80 percent of the Fortune 100.
Our professionals are unified by a collaborative culture that fosters integrity, outstanding value to markets and clients, commitment to each other, and strength from cultural diversity. They are dedicated to strengthening corporate responsibility, building public trust, and making a positive impact in their communities. We understand that our professionals hold interests outside of the work space and we aim to encourage work/life balance, supporting them in all aspects of their lives.
Our talented professionals and our clients understand the link between a strong learning and development programme and the ability for Deloitte to deliver on its promise of consistent, high-quality service delivery worldwide.
Whatever your age, gender or culture, take your career to the next level with the talents and capabilities you’ll develop at Deloitte.
About the Division
- Innovation, transformation and leadership occur in many ways. At Deloitte, our ability to help solve clients’ most complex issues is distinct. We deliver strategy and implementation, from a business and technology view, to help lead in the markets where our client’s compete.
- We offer the following services:
- Human Capital – Business-led, people-driven. We leverage research, analytics, and industry insights to help design and execute the HR, talent, leadership, organisation and change programs that enable business performance through people performance.
- Strategy & Operations – Connecting Strategy to operations, delivering lasting impact. Our global network of Strategy & Operations professionals draws on the strength of Deloitte’s full suite of professional services and industry experience to focus solutions on the real issues affecting businesses today.
- Technology – Our professionals help clients identify and solve their most critical information and technology challenges, including strategy, procurement, design, delivery and assurance of technology solutions.
Our professionals need to have the acumen to handle complex situations and multiple responsibilities simultaneously, balancing long term projects with the urgency of immediate operational demands.
We are committed to establishing and empowering the firm by establishing an environment of continuous learning and enriching career opportunities.
About the Job
Deloitte StarTech Programme
Your tech universe awaits.
The Deloitte Tech graduate programme is designed for bright and ambitious people passionate about solving complex real-world problems for many clients.
The 12-month programme will help you enhance current skills and develop new ones while working on meaningful client challenges.
Deloitte Tech is part of Deloitte Consulting. You will work with a team of driven and energised people willing to make the world better and an impact that matters.
Our clients love us because we use disruptive technologies, human-centred design and agile methodologies to solve their complex problems and keep them competitive in a rapidly changing market.
<!– Responsive –>
You are studying towards, or recently graduated with:
BEng (with CompSci)
User-centred Design/UX design
DataCore Media -Digital Strategist Vacancy in Fourways Feb 2018 Remuneration: R20000 – R35000 per month negotiable Cost to company Benefits: Quarterly Bonus Location: Fourways Education level: Degree Job level: Mid Own transport required: Yes Travel requirement: Occasional Type: Permanent Company: DataCore Media Job description Looking for an experienced digital agency professional […]
Suidooster Films – Script Coordinator Vacancy in Cape Town, Montague Gardens Feb 2018 Remuneration: R8000 – R12000 per month negotiable Basic salary Location: Cape Town, Montague Gardens Education level: Diploma Job level: Junior Own transport required: Yes Type: 12 months Reference: #Ref:1234 Company: Suidooster Films Job description The candidate appointed, will […]
The Department of Social Development, Mpumalanga Province, is offering an Internship Programme opportunity for a period of twelve (12) months commencing 01 April 2018 to March 2019. Internship opportunities are based in Mpumalanga Province in the Department of Social Development.
<!– Responsive –>
Unemployed South African citizens graduates between the ages of 18 and 35 years
In possession of a relevant tertiary qualification In the field specified below.
Applicants who have already participated ¡n any Government Internship Programme will not be considered, and if it is found that this was the case after appointment, the contract will be terminated with immediate effect.
Shortlisted candidates will be subjected to an Interview.
How to apply
Deadline for applications is 24 February 2018, 16h15
Applications must be submitted on a signed Z83 form (download here), obtainable from any Government Department and must be accompanied by a comprehensive CV and certified copies of qualifications, academic record(s) and identity document [not older than 3 months]. Failure to provide documents as required will disqualify applicants. Applicants must clearly indicate the field of Internship they are applying for (this must be specified under reference]
NB: Please use post name as reference, If you applying for more than one position please complete separate applications forms
Qualifications will be subjected to verification and evaluation by the South African Qualifications Authority [SAQA]. Correspondences will be limited to short-listed candidates only. If you have not been contacted within two (2) months of the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful. No late or faxed applications will be considered.
Provincial office and Ehlanzeni District
The Acting Director HRM&D- Attention Mr A. Cloete;
Department of Social Development; Private Bag X 11213;
Hand delivered to Human Resource Management at Son Joy Boulevard: West Block: Upper Ground: Riverside Pail: Nelspruit
Enquiries: Ms Pretty Sthinde: Tel: (013) 766-3320
<!– Responsive –>
N.B Applicants ¡n Gert Sibande may direct applications to:
The Director Gert Sibande District
Private Bag X 9074
OR Hand delivered to No 102 Wedgewood Avenue, Ermelo. Enquiries: Ms. Nontombi Shongwe: Telephone Number: (017) 819 7672
The National Film and Video Foundation (NFVF) , in conjuction with the Department of Arts and Culture is pleased to announce an undergraduate study opportunity at the Beijing Film Academy. Film is an important part of cultural exchange, broadening the international perspective of young film talent, to promote the internationalisation of cinema education, and to seek for the innovation of professional talents training mode.
The Beijing Film Academy serves the national overall strategy and launches “The BFA Program for BRICS Film Students and Talents” to promote BRICS countries’ exchange in the field of film education.
This opportunity is available for aspirant filmmakers who wish to study any of the following undergraduate programmes:
- Drama Film and Television (creative planning)
- Drama Film and Television Screenwriting)
- Drama Film directing (Film Directing),
- Film Photography and Production
- Recording Arts (Film Recording)
- Composition and composition Technology and Theory
- Arts and Theory
- Drama Film and Television Art Design
- Drama Directing (Advertising directing)
- Product Design
- New Media Art
- Enviromental Design
- Film Studies (Production and Marketing)
Theater Film and Television (Animation Planning) and Comics
Criteria for Entry:
- The applicant must be a valid passport holder and of non-Chinese nationality; with good moral character, abide by the laws and regulations of the People’s Republic of China, and with no criminal record.
- The applicant must be in good health. In addition to conforming to “Guiding Opinions of Medical Examination for Admission to General Colleges and Universities” issued by the Ministry of Education and the Ministry of Health, they must also meet the featured requirements of each specialty of the university, such as the applicants are required to have normal hearing, and they shall have no colour blindness and colour weakness.
- Obtained the new HSK five-level or six-level certificate. (is China’s only standardised test of Standard Chinese language proficiency for non-native speakers such as foreign students and overseas Chinese).
- 4. As all majors in this programme are taught in Chinese, applicants must have good communicative ability in Chinese, pass the HSK level 5 or 6, and pass the art undergraduate entrance examination organised by the Beijing Film Academy.
- According to the specialty applied for by the applicant, the Beijing Film Academy has the right to adjust the specialty finally chosen by applicant.
Closing date: 23 February 2018
This opportunity is open to all individuals within South Africa who would like to pursue a career in thefilmmaking industry.To take participate in this opprtunity, you are requested to submit the following via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Copy of the first page of your passport
- Personal project application form (Link: )
- Matric certificate
- Electronic photo in jgp format (capacity of 100kb or more)
- Individual undergraduate study programme (English)
Contact details: 011 483 0880