Intern: Student Finance (contract appointment: 1 year)
Job ID: 2166
Duties and responsibilities:
Gain exposure in the following areas:
- Assist with student registrations.
- Capture bursary letters.
- Handle account enquiries from students/parents/clients.
- Journalise rectifications/changes to accounts.
- Keep record of enquiries dealt with.
- Bachelor’s degree with Accounting.
- Good computer skills including Excel.
The University of Free State has a contract appointment for 1 year, this internship requires a Bachelor’s degree with Accounting.
The following criteria apply to the selection of candidates:
- Not currently participating in an existing learnership / internship programme.
- Willing to sign a learnership / internship agreement with the UFS.
- Candidate must be available for a period of 1 year.
- Postgraduate qualification will serve as a recommendation.
Assumption of duties: As soon as possible.
Closing date: 16 January 2018.
Applications may only be submitted online. All applications must be accompanied by the following:
- A detailed curriculum vitae.
- Copies of qualifications (please provide the SAQA accreditation in the case of foreign qualifications).
- A copy of your identity document (ID).
Applications that are incomplete or sent by fax or e-mail will not be considered.
Opportunity Closing Date:
Tuesday, January 16, 2018