SEO Specialist Job Vacancy in Cape Town Jan 2018
|Remuneration:||negotiable Basic salary|
SOAR Marketing is a digital marketing agency on a mission to make a dent in the ROI universe, through products and services we represent and own.
By exploring global business opportunities differently, we capitalise on gaps quickly to disrupt markets in all kinds of industries, solving problems digitally and winning customers for life. This is where ideas are born, products grow wings, and revenue takes flight.
To continue blazing a trail towards ongoing growth and success, we’re looking for an Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) specialist to help manage the strategic and operational execution of search penetration and authority.
About the SEO specialist position:
We are looking for an SEO/SEM expert to manage all activities in the areas of search engine optimisation.
The SEO specialist is responsible for managing all SEO activities including but not limited to: content strategy, link building and keyword strategy. This skilled management is what we need in order to increase rankings on all major search networks.
SEO specialist responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Create and drive SEO strategy through keyword targeting and content marketing, along with planning and execution of organic search network funnels and hubs
- Optimise copy and landing pages in line with search engine marketing roadmap and targets
- Continually perform keyword discovery, expansion, and optimisation
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Research and analyse competitor advertising activity, links and content
- Conceptualize and execute link building and partner penetration strategy
- Maximise on-site performance to ensure newly-developed code meets SEO best practices by working with the development team, including structured data strategies
- Drive SEO in content creation and programming by collaborating with content and marketing teams
SOAR Marketing is a digital marketing agency on a mission to make a dent in the ROI universe, through products and services we represent and own. By exploring global business opportunities differently, we capitalise on gaps quickly to disrupt markets in all kinds of industries, solving problems digitally and winning customers for life. This is where ideas are born, products grow wings, and revenue takes flight.
SEO Specialist requirements are:
- BS/MS degree in relevant field (Marketing, communications etc.)
- Three to five years of proven SEO experience and demonstrable results for target keywords
- SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing desirable
- Sound comprehension of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Experience using, reading, and understanding bid management tools such as Click Equations, Marin, Kenshoo, and Search Ignite
- Experience using popular SEO analytics tools like Screaming Frog, SEMRush, AHrefs and more
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Continually current on latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM