We at Monsanto are more than 20,000 employees dedicated to contributing to a smarter way to feed the world. You can find us at 404 facilities across 67 countries. We’re a diverse group of thinkers with one common goal: helping to make a balanced meal accessible. Together, we foster a culture of inclusion and innovation and we are working for sustainable agriculture
At Monsanto you will enjoy a team-focused environment that thrives on innovation and encourages you to do extraordinary things. By incorporating cutting-edge technology and your experience, you will push the limits of agricultural technology and help change the world. Are you ready to begin?
- This individual is included in all aspects of seed preparation, planting, pollinating, harvesting and inventory management. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Perform computer-related activities, including hand held data collection, data management, bar coding functions and providing support for all day-to-day activities.
- Coordinates and assists in all seed lab operations including seed shelling, packaging, treating and packet arrangement.
- Coordinates and assists with all field operations including planting nurseries, pollination, data collection, and harvesting of nurseries.
- Assist with timely and accurate data collection.
- Provide support to the Breeder and Research Associate.
- Assists in implementation of site safety programs to ensure a safe work environment.
- Actively participate in the evaluation and implementation of new technologies.
- Road travel and time away from home when working at MSP location.
- BS degree in agronomy, plant science, or related discipline or 3 years agricultural research experience with an Agricultural related diploma.
- Basic knowledge of crop production, farming practices and farm equipment operation.
- Individual leadership and people management skills.
- Excellent organizational and record keeping skills.
- Effective verbal communication skills.
- Computer skills in word processing and spreadsheet programs with the ability to learn new programs.
- Detail oriented with the ability to balance multiple tasks and achieve deadlines.
- Attention to detail and accurate worker.