The Vibe ZA is your online magazine with the newest and most exciting content there is. We focus on Lifestyle and entertainment making sure to bring your interests to you. Forget those long essays or content that is just not for you. Our focus is your life, your style, your Vibe!
We think outside the box. Ordinary can be embraced another day, so, for now, our dynamic team will aim to keep you up to date, informed and inspired. We have quality pieces from around the country and you can also be apart of the action.
We currently have a journalist/media internship position.
The successful candidate will be responsible for researching and creating content for the magazine. He/She will be required to manage social media accounts, schedule posts and work on campaigns. The candidate will be exposed to high profile media, celebrities and others within the industry, will mostly be working from home, or your nearest Starbucks, and if able to, will attend events on behalf of the magazine for content creation purposes.
- Develops written content from conception to delivery to be published as part of the magazine.
- Effectively uses social media to schedule posts and to engage with online audience.
- Manage Social media accounts from planning, research, scheduling and collecting data.
- Meets the deadline demands of content production and content scheduling.
- Will be required to perform any other duties as and when required across other platforms.
- Attend events and represent the brand at functions, launches and parties.
- Be able to manage a diary and schedule appointments, meetings and interviews.
- Consistently project a positive image of The Vibe Media brand.
- Must have a tertiary qualification in Journalism, social media, media or equivalent.
- Must have an interest in Lifestyle and Entertainment and Social Media.
- Have an understanding of, or have a strong presence on social media.
- Must have own laptop and be able to mainly work from home.
- Must have a valid driver’s licence and own transport.
- Be technologically well advanced on all social network platforms and WordPress sites.
- Excellent speaking, interviewing and presentation skills
- Have excellent interpersonal skills in dealing with high level contacts.
- Must have the ability to think creatively.
- Be a self-starter that shows initiative and ability to work independently.
- Be extremely motivated and driven to work in a fast pace environment.
- Be flexible with working hours and be able to work from home also.
- Be prepared to travel when required (no often)
All interested and suitably qualified applicants should submit a detailed CV, and all social media handles by no later than 16h30 on 26 January 2018 to Marting at – firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will receive feedback.
(Visited 15 times, 1 visits today)