Social Media Manager recruitment – S.Africa 2018
2018 Social Media Manager employment – S.Africa
|Location:||Cape Town, Claremont|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
We are a savvy, results-driven digital marketing agency that understands a business to deliver bold, creative strategies and personal, memorable communication. We attract and partner with passionate entrepreneurial clients because we promise to add value and deliver continuous growth with TLC.
We are looking for a savvy, communicative and driven social media manager to work across a range of well-known brands for our small but rapidly growing agency.
The job requires you to:
- Deliver growth to our clients with bold online strategies, plans, and memorable communication
- Measure those campaigns and improve them continuously to deliver growth
- Research, edit, publish and review posts for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter Pinterest, YouTube, Google+
- Write blog posts and news articles, primarily to meet objectives for Search Engine Optimisation
- Keep up-to-date with the latest techniques and strategies and make sure our clients are ahead of the game
- Connect with and manage influencers and personalities on and offline on behalf of some very prestigious brands
- Perfect English language, persuasive imaginative writing, and excellent communication skills
- At least two years’ experience in a role writing for brands and managing social media accounts
- Experience with Facebook Ad Manager and Google Analytics an advantage
- Degree or strong diploma in Journalism/Communication/Marketing/Advertising/English
- A creative thinker with the ability to research and generate your own ideas
- Evidence of a personal passion for digital – active participation in social media/blogging
- Strong administrative and organisational skills
- Proactive with a get-up-and-go approach and desire to drive change.
The desire to get stuck in and create something really big. We’re still small but have the trust of some great brands and we’re going to be big. We want somebody to fly with us!
- Your CV including your most recent qualifications with grades in English and Maths
- Your current and desired salary and notice period
- A paragraph on your passion for digital, and how social media has influenced your life