Sandvik, Inc. Jobs in South Africa : Customer Sales Support Representative Company: Sandvik, Inc. Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa State: Gauteng Jobs Job type: Full-Time Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in South Africa Customer Sales Support Representative Job overview Deadline: 24 May Country: South Africa Location: Johannesburg, Jetpark Job-ID: 360395 Job […]
SAP Jobs in South Africa : Generla Business- Sales Manager Company: SAP Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa State: Gauteng Jobs Job type: Full-Time Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in South Africa Requisition ID: 185683 Work Area: Sales Expected Travel: 0 – 30% Career Status: Professional Employment Type: Regular Full Time COMPANY […]
SAP Jobs in South Africa : Integrated Communications Expert Company: SAP Location: Sandton, Gauteng, South Africa State: Gauteng Jobs Job type: Full-Time Job category: Customer Service Jobs in South Africa Requisition ID: 184982 Work Area: Communication Expected Travel: 0 – 10% Career Status: Professional Employment Type: Regular Full Time COMPANY […]
Oracle Jobs in South Africa : ERP & EPM SaaS Customer Success Specialist South Africa & SADC Company: Oracle Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa State: Gauteng Jobs Job type: Full-Time Job category: Customer Service Jobs in South Africa ERP & EPM SaaS Customer Success Specialist South Africa & SADC Preferred […]
We seek an Intern to support teachers and learner learners in a way that creates a strong culture combining a love of learning and rigor. About Our Organisation Streetlight: Jeppestown is a primary school located in Johannesburg’s central business district. Launched in 2016, it currently serves 185 students Grades R-3, […]
With the objective of having a diverse cultural mix of employees, Vedanta hires interns from around the globe. Our talent engagement process is founded on our belief that every individual joining us has the primary ‘right to grow’. And we believe it is our responsibility to provide our employees with […]
Closing Date: 31 May 2018
Stipend: R100 000 pa
RISK MANAGEMENT GRAD / INTERN x2Duration: 24 Months
Diploma in Accounting, Internal Audit, Risk Management or equivalent.
• Gain training exposure in risk management • Assist in the implementation of Risk Management Strategy and Fraud Prevention Strategy
• Provide risk management support • Assist in facilitation of risk assessments and conducting of ERM awareness workshops • Assist in
compilation of quarterly risk management reports and updating of risk register • Report to Risk Officer and perform any other reasonable
duties as assigned.
INTERNAL AUDIT GRAD / INTERN x2Duration: 24 MonthsRequirements
Diploma in Accounting, Internal Audit, Risk Management or equivalent.
• Assist in the implementation of Risk Management Strategy and provide Risk Management Support • Assist in the facilitation of risk
assessments • Assist in the coordination of Internal Audit and Auditor-General queries, audits, a variety of accounting, financial and
operational records and procedures requiring the application of professional accounting and auditing principles • Verify reports against
source records to determine reliability • Use computer programs in the evaluation of data • Prepare work papers • Use a computer program in the
evaluation of data Performs other duties as assigned.
INSTITUTIONAL PERFORMANCE, MONITORING AND EVALUATION GRAD /
Duration: 12 MonthsRequirements
• Degree / diploma in Public Administration or Human Resource Management • Computer literacy • Should not have been an intern anywhere
• Gain training exposure in performance management • Assist to collate and consolidate information pertaining to the performance of the
departments within the Municipality • Arrange meetings for quarterly reviews of the departmental performance and the individual assessments
for senior managers • Prepare memos for submission of reports to the stakeholders • Participate in research projects to make sure that the
Municipality remains abreast of National and Provincial guidelines or frameworks • Manage the performance database.
OFFICE OF THE CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER MUNICIPAL FINANCE MANAGEMENT GRAD / INTERN (5 POSTS)Duration: 24 MonthsRequirements
• University / Technikon graduate majoring in Accounting and Auditing or Tax or Economics • Should not have been an intern anywhere else.
• Gain training exposure in the Expenditure section, Budget section, Revenue Management section, Supply Chain Management and internal section
• Ensure compliance with the Municipal Finance Management Act • Act as compliance officers for the Municipality • Ensure accurate and timeous
submissions of relevant Treasury returns and required documents • Ensure compliance on National Treasury Budget reforms • Use their theory and
content in improving the financial management systems of the Municipality.
How To Apply
Interested individuals are kindly requested to apply in writing to The Municipal Manager, Lepelle-Nkumpi Local Municipality, Private Bag X07,
Chuenespoort 0745. Applications must be in the form of a covering letter stating the discipline in which the applicant is applying for, an updated Curriculum Vitae and certified copies of qualifications. All inquiries must be directed to Ms MV Muparutsa, tel. (015) 633-4533 and Mr. CR Mphahlele, tel. (015) 633-4522.
NB: If you do not hear from us within 2 months of the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful and correspondence will be entered into with short-listed candidates only.
Faxed and e-mail applications are not acceptable. Lepelle-Nkumpi is an equal opportunity employer.
People from the designated group are urged to apply.
Our product coordinators are expected to effectively communicate with suppliers, as this is a key aspect of the internship. This role requires someone who has a strong work ethic, a keen eye for detail, an obsession with accuracy and a friendly demeanor.
If you’re someone who is independent and has the ability to zone in on your work, this position might be the perfect opportunity for you. Below are some of the stimulating tasks and projects our interns will be involved in:
Internal travel coordination: organizing African travel for our Rhino Crash of over 200!
Administrative preparation for the production department: maintaining reporting and documentation for an industry leader, managing contracted relationships with more than 1500 African travel partners
Coordinating supplier events at Rhino HQ: connecting the best in the biz with the best in the biz!
We’re looking for a recent graduate who is able to communicate effectively, assist with day-to-day planning, with a flair for organization and administration, who will prove a valuable asset to the Product department.
Enjoy amazing views while carrying out your craft in our gorgeous offices in Cape Town, nestled beneath one of the seven wonders of the world – Table Mountain.
We offer our interns a stipend of R5,000 per month and a monthly R250 voucher to use at the Rhino Cafe, on subsided meals, delicious coffees and sweet treats made by our in-house chefs and baristas
To ensure that your first day is a memorable one, we provide you with a “tracker” and mentor to guide you through the Rhino jungle, introduce you to your fellow Rhinos and our unique family culture.
You’ll be taught by experienced specialists in the field of travel and tech; gaining industry experience and the chance to work and forge relationships with some of Rhino Africa’s 2000 unique suppliers – what better place to start a career in tourism?
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Our ideal candidate is a self-starter who has the ability to work effectively in a team and independently. If good communication and interpersonal skills, along with thinking outside the box, set you apart, please apply.
This is a six-month internship.
- Selling advertising space
- Attending sales meetings with clients
- Striving to meet target every month
- Servicing existing client base and building new business relationships by means of face-to-face visits
- Prospecting and developing potential clients for the publication
- Attending product launches, exhibitions, and conferences where applicable
- Collaborating with the team to ensure that the publication meets a standard to be proud of
- Ensuring sales and material deadlines are met
- Handling the administrative aspects of the selling process of the publication
- Increasing and updating the database for subscriptions when necessary
- Tertiary qualification
- A recent graduate
- Relevant computer skills for a newsroom environment
- An ability to produce quality content under pressure while meeting strict deadlines
Please send your CV as well as a Cover Letter explaining your interest in financial reporting and why you would be an overall great fit for the position, to email protected on or before the close of business on 30 June 2018.
If you have not heard from us by 17 July 2018, please assume that your application was unsuccessful. Please indicate in the subject line the position for which you are applying.
In terms of its employment equity guidelines, New Media Publishing aims to provide equal opportunities. New Media Publishing reserves the right not to fill this position at this time should a suitable candidate not be found.
Are you fresh out of university and looking for a new challenge? Do you have a passion for education and are you curious about the fast emerging EdTech field?
We want to meet you!
We believe that a community of motivated, healthy and happy employees is key to a thriving team. This is why we place huge importance on the culture at GetSmarter and creating an environment that brings out the best in our team.
- Newly Graduate, Degree Level Educated, Final year of studies in any field
- Excited about new opportunities and challenges
- Both creative and logical
- A go-getter
- Passionate and have a can-do attitude
What would you do at GetSmarter?
- Be the welcoming face of “front of house” for GetSmarter
- Answer calls at the switchboard and transfers them to the relevant team members
- Spend 75% of the time within the department of choice gaining relevant hands-on job experience
- Assist with projects and tasks in the department of choice
- Complete any ad-hoc tasks as per intern brief
- Assist Barista when needed
- Admin responsibilities
Join our team who “Play to Win” in Observatory, Cape Town.
- Paid Internship
- One complimentary online short course
- On-site gym
- Discounted healthy meals and an in-house barista